Butterfly Postcard

Hi there,

I'm sharing my extra project for May for Graciellie Design. I really love this set called Just Because and it's a fabulous one to color!  I didn't add a sentiment but the set comes with 4 sentiments as well.  You can use the discount code BARBARA10 to get 10% off if you'd like to purchase this Digital set or others and share it with your crafty friends!


 I started by printing the main image and then die cut it, then colored it with
Copics and added the pointillism background.

Added some Twine and attached to my card base using
Crate Paper Bloom DP.  Then I added Some yellow Stickles to
centers of flowers and Dazzling blue Nuvo drops to background.


Happy Coloring!


2 comments:

  1. Hi BArbara! your card is so pretty! I love your coloring!
    Hugs,
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, I saw this gorgeous card on SCS and had to visit your blog. Your coloring of the image is awesome!!

    Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS